Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sadness Picture Quotes

quotes about sadness 2
quotes about sadness
















quotes about sadness




 


What hurts the most is that the memories I used to hold so close to me are now the memories I wish I could forget forever.
 
  

 


I feel like the weight of the world is resting on my shoulders and there is nothing I can do to get out from under it.
Dealing with stress and anxiety is something that everyone will experience in their lifetime at some moment. As society advances and time passes talking about stress, and new ways to deal with stress are becoming more common. Stress in minimal amounts is normal and is even considered a positive reinforcement for ones mind, jogging it by making it use problem-solving skills. Stress in more demanding amounts isn't really considered healthy, because of its adverse physical, emotional, and spiritual effects on a person. Some effects of stress may include but are not limited to depression, high blood pressure, and even suicide.
Read the rest of this article »
About:  Sadness quotes with pictures   Stress quotes with pictures   Anxiety quotes with pictures   Depression quotes with pictures 
  

 

Sadness Quotes 


Happiness, Sadness Quotes
Don't let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment